Excellent content and brilliant practical. ‘Real life’ models and a fantastic approachable trainer made all the difference
Karen Robinson, Dental Therapist 2019
Our Advanced Botox and Filler courses are to designed to develop your knowledge of administering more complex treatments. And it will enable you to offer your clients a more comprehensive treatment plan and open up other options for your patients.
This is the next step in advancing you in your aesthetic business, for helping you move on from simply treating wrinkles to providing full facial rejuvenation with fantastic and safe results.
Advanced training will widen the range of treatments you can offer to place you ahead of your competitors.
Dr Hennessy BDS will train you on the most up to date techniques and advise you on new products and procedures.
The Academy will have a maximum of 7 delegates per course to ensure the greatest amount of practical experience.
Topics for Advanced Aesthetic Training Course:
- Cheek lifting
- Cheekbone definition
- Jawline definition
- Nose hump correction with dermal fillers
- Liquid facelift
- 8 point facelift
- Tear trough
- Scar correction
- Advanced anatomy
- Complications – use of Hyaluronidase
- Brow lifting
- Advanced Botulinum Toxin procedures (over 14 indications) including:
Jawline (Nefertiti lift)
Advanced Aesthetic Course Objectives
- Competency with injecting sub-dermally/supra periostally
- Understanding differences between fillers eg G Prime
- Ability to perform facial analysis
Including fat pad atrophy and fat redistribution
- Awareness of retaining ligaments location and use in facial lifting
- Gain vital anatomical knowledge
- Confidence to deal with complications
- Confidence to treat more advanced procedures in practice.