Upper and mid-face with needles (plus hyperhidrosis)
Dr Hennessy’s Academy has two advanced aesthetic courses, enabling you to go through the many cosmetic treatments in more detail.
You don’t have to attend the courses in any order.
Clients are increasingly aware about which procedures are available. The rise of Instagram and social media means that not too long after you start working in aesthetics you will get questions about cheek lifting, brow lifting, jaw defining etc. And so the advanced courses are designed to give you a full portfolio of skills and to offer the latest treatments that are possible.
- Competency with injecting sub-dermally/supra periostally
- Understanding differences between fillers eg G Prime
- Ability to perform facial analysis
Including fat pad atrophy and fat redistribution
- Awareness of retaining ligaments location and use in facial lifting
- Gain vital anatomical knowledge
- Confidence to deal with complications
- Confidence to treat more advanced procedures in practice.
Topics for Part #1 advanced with needles:
- Nose hump correction with dermal fillers
- Cheek lifting and enhancement with needle techniques
- 8 point facelift
- Tear trough
- Liquid facelift
- Scar correction
- Advanced anatomy
- Complications – use of Hyaluronidase
- Brow lifting with filler
- Advanced Botulinum Toxin procedures (over 14 indications) including:
Jawline (Nefertiti lift), Neckbands, Chin, Gummy smile