Midface and Jawline with cannulas
Dr Hennessy’s Academy has two advanced aesthetic courses, enabling you to go through the many cosmetic treatments in more detail.
You don’t have to attend the courses in any order.
Clients are increasingly aware about which procedures are available. The rise of Instagram and social media means that not too long after you start working in aesthetics you will get questions about cheek lifting, brow lifting, jaw defining etc. And so the advanced courses are designed to give you a full portfolio of skills and to offer the latest treatments that are possible.
- Competency with injecting sub-dermally/supra periostally
- Understanding differences between fillers eg G Prime
- Ability to perform facial analysis
Including fat pad atrophy and fat redistribution
- Awareness of retaining ligaments location and use in facial lifting
- Gain vital anatomical knowledge
- Confidence to deal with complications
- Confidence to treat more advanced procedures in practice
Topics for Part #1 advanced with needles:
- Use of cannulas and where best to use them
- Jawline definition
- Defining the angle of the mandible
- Masseteric reduction/facial slimming
- Correction of a downturned mouth
- 3 point jawlift (with needle)
- Cheek enhancement with cannula
- Facial analysis including Class I, Class II, Class III
- Relevant anatomy
- Complications and use of hyaluronidase
- Chin enhancement (understanding pogonion and gnathion)