Foundation Dermal Fillers
Dermal fillers are used to soften lines all over the face, replace lost volume, and enhance facial contours and to plump and define lips. The majority of fillers are used in the lower area of the face.
THIS COURSE IS NOW COMBINED WITH THE BOTOX FOUNDATION COURSE – SEE HERE
The foundation dermal filler training, led by Dr Hennessy from his clinic and limited to a small number of delegates, we will provide some of the most extensive hands-on practice available over other equivalent courses. This practical dermal filler training is preceded by a thorough theory session to explain how and why they work. Our goal here at Dr. Hennessys Academy is provide extensive theory and practice to enable delegates to leave and immediately start a career within this exciting field of medicine.
- Understanding the cosmetic uses of the hyaluronic acid
- The aging process and how dermal fillers can help
- The differences between the popular fillers
- Assessing the areas of the face and using the correct dermal filler
- Discussing serious complications and side effects.
- Cosmetic techniques and learning depth of injecting
- Injecting of different areas covered on the day: Nasolabial folds, corners of the mouth, vertical lip lines, chin lines, down turned mouth and marionettes.
- Models provided for all areas
- Hennessy lift explained
Dermal filler training goes hand-in hand with Botox Training in order that the practitioner can offer clients rejuvenating treatments that can treat all areas of the face. Some areas of the face are better treated with dermal fillers whilst others benefit more from Botox.
This course’s core objective is to provide in depth knowledge of the market leading dermal fillers, what they are and their indications.
All delegates will receive a Certificate of Competence suitable for all leading insurers and will receive their certificate at the end of the training day.
All our courses are held in a relaxed environment where delegates are encouraged to ask questions.