Dr Hennessy has give me the confidence to treat my patients. Worth the trip over from Trinidad.
S. Karim, Doctor – Combined foundation course and Lips and LA 2015
This full day course is suitable for dentists, midwives, nurses and doctors who have already completed their foundation course in fillers and wish to add lip augmentation and the appropriate anaesthesia procedures to their skills.
Morning Session – Aesthetic Theory
- The science
- Local anaesthesia and full nerve infiltration presentation
- Balancing within the face and correct lip sizing
- Choosing the correct filler
- Realistic expectation
- Dealing with complications
Afternoon Session – Hands-on Practical
- Lip injecting with hands-on guidance
- Local anaesthesia injecting
- Definition and/or plumping
- Upper lip v. lower lip
- Small course groups benefiting detailed techniques
- High model to delegate ratio
- Explaining simple lip definition/fullness
- Anaesthetise and administer painlessly
Our core objectives are to provide knowledge and practice in the use of dermal fillers to artistically enhance lips. We provide all lip models for our delegates and only use the market leading products. All delegates leave with a Certificate of Competence to provide anaesthesia which is accepted by all major insurance companies.