Botox Courses for NursesDate: January 17, 2023
Are you a Nurse looking to pursue a career in the Botox industry? Maybe you’re seeking for a means to increase your income while having a greater work-life balance. Or perhaps you’re seeking a new challenge that will enable you to go into full-time private practice? If so, our Botox courses for Nurses provide a great opportunity to take that step into your new career, where you will have the chance to learn new medical skills.
Benefits of attending Botox courses for Nurses
There are so many rewarding benefits that come with being trained in Botox treatments, such as:
- You are able to have a better work-life balance, as you are able to regain control over your workload. You will be able to choose how many hours you’d like to work, with complete flexibility.
- The potential income you can receive in comparison to working within the NHS is another great benefit. Botox treatments are considerably short, therefore you are able to fit more clients in within your working hours.
Why you should attend Botox courses for Nurses at Dr Hennessy Academy
You should plan to spend the entire day at our training facility when attending our Botox Courses for Nurses. You’ll be a member of a small team of six trainees where Dr Stephen Hennessy will accompany you. This provides you with a wonderful opportunity to gain hands-on Botox training and ask any questions you may have.
Both academic and practical material is included in the courses. Theoretical knowledge offers details about the advantages and science of various products, as well as information about why we use particular items. Additionally, you will gain comprehensive information about starting your own aesthetics business. Being a Nurse you should already have great medical knowledge, which will enable you to take in the course and information quickly.
Benefits of choosing Dr Hennessy for Botox Courses for Nurses
- We provide a range of different aesthetic courses to suit everyone’s needs
- Due to being a Nurse the skills you have are already very well suited to all Botox courses for Nurses
- Dr. Hennessy BDS, the company’s founder and principal instructor, a dental surgeon with more than 20 years of expertise in the medical aesthetics sector, will oversee the training.
- All of our Botox courses at the Academy are regularly updated based on the most recent research, ensuring that you always learn the most up-to-date procedures in addition to making use of the team’s extensive collective experience.
Botox Courses for Nurses At Dr Hennessy Academy
If you are interested in taking part in our Botox Courses for Nurses or any of our other cosmetic courses, such as our lip filler courses, please feel free to contact us today on 0170 456 7557. Alternatively, you can contact us by filling in our contact form.