These terms are between Dr Hennessy Academy Ltd and the delegate
Cancellation of any course by the company itself (Dr Hennessy Academy Ltd) will mean full repayment of fees to the candidate.
Dr Hennessy Academy has the right to refuse any booking.
Booking with falsified qualifications or similar discretions will be refunded, less 30%.
We reserve the right to amend or cancel any training date or location. Should this be necessary our staff will contact delegates immediately and arrange an alternative date/location or refund.
Cancellation of any course by a delegate will incur the following charges:
- A full refund (minus £60 for admin) will be given to a course booking cancelled 31 days and over*
- *A combined foundation course can only be part refunded due to course work given to the delegate. Cancellation of a combined course will therefor incur a £200 charge.
- Delegates maybe altered to other colleagues but this will incur a £80 admin charge.
- Any course cancelled between 2-4 weeks – 50% of course fee
- Courses cancelled within 2 weeks of the course will be subject to 100% of the fees.
- If a delegate informs us that they can not make the course within the 2 weeks prior to the course, Dr Hennessy Academy Ltd will try and sell the place on (this resell will not be offered when there is only 72 hours before the course date). If this place is not re-sold, the original delegate will not receive a refund.
- If the course is resold within the 2 weeks prior to the course, the original delegate will receive the course refund minus £60 admin fee.
- Whatever the reason for cancellation by the delegate within the 2 weeks before the course Dr Hennessy Academy Ltd will not be liable to offer a refund.
Payment is required at the time of booking.
No course work, presentation slides or manuals may be re-used, given out or sold without prior permission from Dr. Hennesssy BDS.
Payment can be made via Bacs, MasterCard, Visa or debit cards. American express is not accepted.
Payment plans must be completed 7 days before the course date booked.
A Certificate of Competence of the course will be issued upon completion of the course.
Dr Hennessy BDS nor Dr Hennessy Academy Ltd will be held responsible for any actions/treatments administered by delegates after completion of any course.
Food will be provided by the company, please make us aware of any special dietary needs a week prior to the course so we can fulfil your requirements.
Replacement manuals unfortunately incur a £25 fee which covers the cost of the print.