Our advanced aesthetics training course is designed to give you a full portfolio of skills covering the latest and most popular procedures which will instantly broaden your appeal and open your business up to even more potential clients.
Today’s clients are increasingly aware of which procedures are out there and it won’t be long after you launch your own aesthetics business that you’ll be asked about procedures such as cheek lifting, brow lifting, and jaw defining.
Hands-on Practical Advanced Aesthetic Training
Course Length: 9.15am – 6.00pm
If you’re already a trained practitioner and are looking to expand your non-surgical cosmetic services, our advanced aesthetic training will give you the knowledge and experience to deliver more specialist procedures including scar correction, feminisation, masculinisation and over 14 advanced Botox procedures.
This one-day course is CPD accredited and designed for small groups to ensure the greatest amount of practical experience.
As well as the hands-on experience using real models, you will also leave with the confidence and ability to suggest a more comprehensive and effective treatment plan to your patients.
Dr Hennessy (BDS) will train you on the most up to date techniques and advise you on new products.
Important advanced aesthetic training information
- You MUST be medically qualified to attend these courses.
- Completion of this Booking Form will also require you to pay using our secure online system.
- Please only proceed if you are medically qualified.*
Hands-on Practical Training for Experienced Aesthetic Practitioners
If you’re already a trained practitioner and are looking to expand your aesthetic services, our advanced Botox Training and filler training course will give you the knowledge and experience to deliver more specialist procedures including scar correction, feminisation, masculinisation and over 14 advanced Botox procedures.
- Competency with injecting sub-dermally/supra periostally
- Understanding differences between fillers eg G Prime
- Ability to perform facial analysis
- Including fat pad atrophy and fat redistribution
- Awareness of retaining ligaments location and use in facial lifting
- Gain vital anatomical knowledge
- Confidence to deal with complications
- Confidence to treat more advanced procedures in practice.
- Safe procedures taught in a practical way – often using our simplified “3step” principles for a lot of procedures to demystify and help the “how to “ for when you are in your own clinic
- Cheek lifting
- Cheekbone definition
- Jawline definition
- Nose hump correction with dermal fillers
- Liquid facelift
- 8-point facelift
- Tear trough
- Scar correction
- Advanced anatomy
- Complications – use of Hyaluronidase
- Brow lifting
- Advanced Botulinum Toxin procedures (over 14 indications) including:
- Jawline (Nefertiti lift)
- Gummy smile
- All reading manuals to cover the course
- Full theory presentation with q and a session
- Models provided to cover as many aspects as possible from the whole range of advanced aesthetics procedures – focusing especially on those treatments we know are the most popular with patients and delegates
- Expert supervision
- Templates of consent forms, treatment plan forms, etc
- A “how to perform a cosmetic consultation” manual
- Promotional and patient information leaflets
- Complications management and safe, simple techniques
- UNLIMITED after course support – by phone or email
- Access to PRIVATE FACEBOOK forum (for ongoing expert tips from our team, updates in the industry and meeting other delegates)
- Acceptance from ALL major insurers on completion of our accredited course
- Discounts of future courses
- Trainer in advanced procedures for Galderma at London’s Royal College of Surgeons.
- Key Opinion Leader for Galderma
- BBC Radio Lancashire’s expert for facial rejuvenation and cosmetic dentistry.
- The originator of “The Hennessy Lift”, a new dermal filler procedure named in recognition of Dr. Stephen Hennessy’s innovative Botox filler work.
At the most basic level, facial aesthetics are small, non-surgical treatments causing subtle but visible enhancements to your appearance. Clinically safe injectables are used to either block nerve signals to muscles to relax facial expressions (botox) or to define, re-volumise, and accentuate facial contours (dermal fillers).
These are tasks that dentists are exceptionally well-qualified to perform thanks to their knowledge of facial anatomy and their dexterity in performing delicate treatments on a daily basis.
Doctors have lots of relevant knowledge and experience from medical training and practice, so, taking a botox and dermal filler course is a great way for Doctors to expand their knowledge and further their career.
Dentists already work in the field of aesthetics, so our botox and dermal filler courses are in tune with their needs to gain hands-on experience in non-invasive facial surgeries.
Nurses are among the most hard-working and flexible people in the medical industry, expand your career with a botox and dermal filler course, and follow a profession that can push your income further.
Being a midwife is a challenging yet rewarding career, and we tune our courses to help you learn new skills and open your career up to new possibilities.