Advanced Cannula Training Course
As the aesthetic industry becomes more accessible and the number of procedures available grows, it’s important for practitioners to stay ahead of the curve and keep up to date on new methods of delivering their services.
If you’ve already been through approved advanced aesthetic training then our cannula training course gives you the opportunity learn how to administer dermal filler via cannula to provide a much safer and more comfortable treatment for your clients.
The Benefits of Being A Cannula Trained Practitioner
Using a cannula reduces the risks of arterial occlusion, filler blindness and nerve damage, whilst bruising and pain are also reduced.
The process involves inserting a soft, flexible blunt tipped cannula into certain areas of the face to administer dermal fillers to give volume, reduce lines and to reshape and contour the face.
Following the use of a small needle to create an entry point, the cannula is then easily pushed beneath the skin to disperse the filler in managed amounts to give the best result possible.
Our cannula training course will give you the knowledge and skills needed to assess a patient’s face, use different sized cannulas and the accompanying equipment we well as giving you the skills and confidence to create an entry point in the skin using different gauge needles to allow a smooth insertion of the cannula for each specific area.
Make a Booking
- Pharmacology / history and uses of botulinum toxin and dermal fillers
- Anatomy of facial muscles , blood vessels and nerves
- How to perform an aesthetic consultation
- Step by step administration of toxin and fillers for safe outcomes
- Differences between different toxins and fillers on the market
- Which type of filler to be used and when for best outcomes
- Consent and medicolegal issues
- Complications and hyaluronidase use
- Prescribing toxin and ordering fillers
TOXIN : All upper face toxin procedures needed :
- Forehead lines
- Eyes/crows feet
- Eyebrow shaping/ lifting with chemical brow lift
- Nose to mouth lines
- Marionette lines
- Cheek lines
- Smile lines
- Pre course reading material
- All reading manuals covering the whole course
- Full theory presentation with Q and A session
- Setting up your Business presentation for non prescribers and prescribers
- Full Demo of all toxin and filler procedures in small groups
- Models are provided for all delegates to have guaranteed practice of all areas multiple times
- Expert supervision
- Templates of consent forms, treatment forms etc
- “How to perform a consultation “ manual
- Promotional and patient information leaflets