The Botox Training Course on this foundation level is provided for medical professionals (dentists, nurses, doctors and midwives) who are new to the field of non-surgical aesthetics.
THIS COURSE IS NOW COMBINED WITH THE DERMAL FILLER FOUNDATION COURSE – SEE HERE
Delegates on the Dr. Hennessy Academy Botulinum Training Course will be guided through the development of and treatment modalities for Botulinum Toxin Type A. This will include the market leading types of toxin – Botox, Vistabel and Azzalure. The core key objectives of the Foundation Botox Training Course is to provide delegates with in-depth knowledge of how these procedures work, their nature, development and how to use them cosmetically. You will learn how to use the market leading Botulinum toxin products (Botox, Vistabel, and Azzalure) and will receive full theory presentations and course materials.
The course starts with a thorough theoretical Botox session, there then follows an intensive hands-on practical training. We cannot overstate how important the hands-on session is for gaining the skills in order that you can go on to start a successful career in this competitive industry. Our aim is for you to leave confident to inject and enter a progressive and exciting new industry.
- Pharmacology of Bo-Toxin
- The facial aging process
- Essential facial anatomy
- Storage, dilution, dosage and the administering of Bo-toxin
- Full side effects, contra-indications discussed
- How to achieve a natural looking result that patients demand
- To provide knowledge of potential problems pitfalls and how to avoid them
- Establish a confidence in the consultation and assessment of the needs of the patient
- Cover the main 3 areas of injecting
- Lean cosmetic injecting skills
- Practical knowledge of achieving the natural look and where to inject
- All models provided have 3 areas treated so delegates inject CONSTANTLY
- The hands on session is fully supervised by Dr Hennessy BDS and not split over 2 rooms