Botox and filler courses combined course Length: 9:15am – 6pm
Our most popular option for new aesthetics practitioners, the combined Foundation Botox Training and Filler Courses is the perfect starting place for all medical and healthcare professionals looking to start an aesthetics business.
If you are new to the field of non-surgical aesthetics and have never injected for cosmetic purposes, this is a professional and safe course to learn non-surgical procedures.
What Can I Expect from the Botox Training and Filler Courses?
Once you have booked on to your course, you will receive a comprehensive e-learning pack which will give you some background knowledge of the aesthetics industry and procedures beforehand.
All of our aesthetics course materials are written in plain English and there are no tests at any point in our courses.
The training day itself consists of theory and practical work and we encourage a relaxed learning environment with plenty of opportunities to ask questions and share information and experience.
On the Day Aesthetics Training
You’ll start your Foundation day with an in-depth theory session which will give you a sound knowledge of Botulinum Toxin and dermal fillers.
By the end of this part of the day, you’ll have a good knowledge of the science behind the products, facial mapping and anatomy, as well as having the information you need to understand the products themselves.
This is followed by an intensive hands-on practical training which takes over the of majority of the day.
We can’t overstate the importance of the hands-on session as you will be gaining invaluable knowledge and skills that you need to start a successful career in the competitive aesthetic industry.
By the end of the day you will be confident to inject and be able to advise your clients on the best treatment, and you’ll walk out of the door ready to start treating clients in your own aesthetics business.
You MUST be a healthcare professional to attend these courses.
Completion of this Booking Form will also require you to pay either the cost of your course in full or place a deposit.
Please only proceed if you are qualified.*
- Pharmacology / history and uses of botulinum toxin and dermal fillers
- Anatomy of facial muscles, blood vessels and nerves
- How to perform an aesthetic consultation
- Step by step administration of toxin and fillers for safe outcomes
- Differences between different toxins and fillers on the market
- Which type of filler to be used and when for best outcomes
- Consent and medicolegal issues
- Complications and hyaluronidase use
- Prescribing toxin and ordering fillers
- Forehead lines
- Eyes/crow’s feet
- Eyebrow shaping/ lifting with chemical brow lift
- Nose to mouth lines
- Marionette lines
- Cheek lines
- Smile lines
- Pre-course reading material
- All reading manuals covering the whole course
- Full theory presentation with Q and A session
- Setting up your Business presentation for non-prescribers and prescribers
- Full Demo of all toxin and filler procedures in small groups
- Models are provided for all delegates to have guaranteed practice of all areas multiple times
- Expert supervision
- Templates of consent forms, treatment forms etc
- “How to perform a consultation “manual
- Promotional and patient information leaflets
- UNLIMITED after course support – by phone or email
- Access to PRIVATE FACEBOOK forum (for ongoing expert tips from our team, updates in the industry and meeting other delegates)
- Acceptance from ALL major insurers on completion of our accredited course
- Discounts of future courses
- Choose your own working hours
Unlike NHS rotas, private aesthetic practice gives you the freedom to decide when you want to work. This can be outside of your 9-5 and around your GP or consultant practice, or 9-5 like a normal day job to replace shift work.
- Grow your income
Botox and aesthetic medicine is a profitable career choice. A patient will pay £215-£470 per Botox treatment (covering 1-3 areas) every 3 months on average, and so with just a couple of patients per week, you can already add thousands to your income.
- Release your creativity
If your current work does not allow for creative expression then our training is the perfect way to release your creativity. Botox is based on science but applying it is an art that can create a number of beautiful results.
- Personal fulfillment
Botox practice offers the chance to work with the same patients over a number of years and to build a rewarding professional relationship.
- Long term career opportunities
Botox is a relatively new field, though now a well established one, exciting new procedures and products are constantly emerging.
“Excellent course, really complete and informative. Also, all of the staff are extremely nice and attentive. 100% recommend!” – Paola De Rogatis, Dentist
- All Botox training courses are taught by Dr Stephen Hennessy himself.
- Dr Stephen Hennessy has been an honorary clinical tutor for UCLAN (University of Central Lancashire) on the MSc program in facial aesthetics and also a trainer in advanced procedures for Galderma at London’s Royal College of Surgeons.
- Dr Stephen Hennessy is BBC Radio Lancashire’s expert for facial rejuvenation and cosmetic dentistry.
- A new dermal filler procedure has been named “The Hennessy Lift” in recognition of Dr Stephen Hennessy’s innovative Botox filler work.
- Dentists – As Dentists work in aesthetics, our courses are in tune with their needs to gain hands-on experience in non-invasive facial surgeries.
- Doctors – With experience in the industry, learning Facial Aesthetics is a great way for Doctors to expand their knowledge and further their career.
- Nurses – Nurses are some of the most hard-working people in the medical industry, expand your career & follow a profession that can push your income further.
- Midwives – Being a Midwife is not an easy job, we tune our courses to help you learn new skills and open your career up to new possibilities.
Courses are taught in the Preston clinic in the North West of England.
attendees should bring their picture ID (Driving License or Passport).
More commonly known as Botox, it is administered via injections to smooth wrinkles. Botox injections are effective because they weaken or paralyze certain muscles or block certain nerves. Normally, your brain sends electrical messages to your muscles so that they can contract and move. Botox however blocks the signal from the nerve to the muscles with the result that the injected muscle can no longer contract (or tighten) as forcefully, causing the wrinkles to relax and soften.