Nursing is a vocation for most, but the long hours, low pay and high emotional cost can prove too much – if you’re starting to consider life away from nursing then a move into the aesthetics industry is a logical next step for many. Nursing professionals are perfectly placed to start as a Botox and dermal filler practitioner thanks to your natural, caring, patient focussed approach and medical knowledge which is why we offer filler and botox courses for nurses.
The world of facial aesthetics is already worth £2 billion and with expert Botox and dermal filler training for nurses, the Dr Hennessy Academy is ideally placed to help you take the next, lucrative step in your career. Learn more about why nurses make brilliant practitioners.
- National/international trainer for Galderma in Azzalure
- Past Clinical Tutor for the MSc in facial aesthetics at UCLan University
- Trainer to other professionals for Allergan, makers of Botox, Vistabel
- Involved in the initial research trials for Allergan in Juvederm Ultra
- On Research panel for Galderma into Azzalure efficacy ( ANGEL study)
- On research panel for Galderma into Azzalure safety
- On the Clinical Advisory Panel for Allergan in Botox and Juvederm Ultra
- Past clinical trainer for companies such as CODE and Cosmetology.
- Expert for the Discovery Health Channel regarding Botox treatments
- Creator of the anti-ageing skincare range