Dr Hennessy Academy Offers a More Hands-on & Practical Training Approach Than Other Aesthetics & Botox Training Course Providers
Want more information about any of our specialist aesthetics or botox training courses? Complete the form below and we'll be in touch.
Our aesthetics training is specially designed to deliver more hands-on, practical training than other courses which means you leave ready to take on clients immediately.
Safety is paramount, so all training takes place at our COVID-19 secure medical premises in Preston.
We offer a range of beginner and advanced aesthetics training courses, as well as bespoke one to one training to suit your requirements.
Our training team is led by Dr Hennessy who has over 20 years experience in the medical aesthetics industry.
Why you should train with Dr Hennessy Academy...
- Accredited courses with: CPD, Galderma, Merz, Hamilton Fraser, Cosmetic Insure, Enhance Insurance.
- Complications and how to inject safely and simply are covered in detail.
- UNLIMITED aftercare after any course. You can contact us with questions and pictures of your clients for any guidance or advice.
- Groups are limited to a maximum of 4 per course in adherence with our COVID-19 protocols
- Teaching and practical takes place in our practice with real patients and full consultations.
- Simplified face mapping based training
- Unique 3D anatomy programme used in surgery which will simplify the navigation of facial anatomy in a practical way
- The most extensive practical hands-on experience on real patients and not plastic heads.
- Full starting up business information given including advice for non-prescribers and ‘how to access a prescriber’
- Complementary “How to perform an aesthetic consultation” book.
Training Course Requirements…
You MUST be over the age of 18 and be medically qualified to attend any of our courses.
A minimum deposit or payment in full is required to secure your place on one of our in-demand courses.
Please only proceed if you are medically qualified.
We have limited places left for early 2021, so book now to avoid disappointment